Reports to: Clinical Officer in charge
Matibabu Foundation is a registered health facility based in Siaya County. Our focus is to improve the quality, affordability and accessibility of healthcare with more attention to the women and their families through offering affordable, facilities- based health care with extensive laboratory and pharmaceutical services.
We are hereby inviting qualified, talented and highly motivated candidates to fill the following positions.
The clinical officer observes, interviews and performs physical examination of sick and healthy individuals in all specialties and documents their health status applying pathological, radiological, psychiatric and community diagnosis techniques, procedures and findings to establish a provisional or final diagnosis and prescribe, initiate or carry out treatment.
- Proven working experience in Clinical Department and General Management.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Duly registered and licensed.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability.
- Good computer and database skills.
- Diploma from a recognized college in Clinical Medicine.
How to Apply
Interested candidates on any of the positions should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:-
The Administration Officer,
P.O. Box 230 – 40607,
OR E-mail to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 10th November 2018