Strategic Sales Marketing Developer Job at Safaricom
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Masoko Department within the EBU Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Events Sales Manager, the position holder will responsible for driving customer acquisition (registration & transactions) for Masoko.
Strategic Sales Marketing Developer Job Responsibilities
- Effective formulation and implementation of customer acquisition and retention plans
- Effectively drive creation of new accounts
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date route plan
- Share competitor intelligence and market reports
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Ensure all key accounts are managed through well thought-out Account Development Plans
- Liaise with relevant partners for effective and efficient delivery
- Prepare regular updates on performance, identify potential gaps and planned activities.
Requirements for the Strategic Sales Marketing Developer Job
- Degree in a business discipline
- Have at least 4 years working experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills
- Problem solving and decision-making.
How to Apply