Spa Receptionist Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is a modern Spa and Barber Shop that currently operates in Nairobi. They seek to hire a highly professional and customer-centric Spa Receptionist to provide excellent customer experience to clients at all times.
Industry: Spa and Barbershop
Gross Salary: 18 – 20K
Spa Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Provide guest services regarding aspects of the spa front desk to include: Greeting guests with direct eye contact and a smile, welcoming them to make guest reservations for spa services
- Collect payments for goods and services and properly account for all transactions and monies and reconcile daily sales, deposits and receipts as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain a High level of product knowledge by understand all product ingredients and effectively explain their benefits to guests.
- Answer all guest questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner. Demonstrate a high level of guest service.
- Answer telephones in 3 rings and provide proper response (appointment booking, answer questions)
- Report accidents and injuries in a timely manner. Report all unsafe conditions. Perform all side work as assigned.
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily and by use basis. Be responsible for the cleanliness of the immediate work area as well as the general property.
- Assist guests’ in storing valuables in secure deposit box
- Communicate effectively with other departments in the facility
Qualifications for the Spa Receptionist Job
- A diploma in Business Management
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working in Hospitality, preferably as a receptionist
- Excellent Communication skills
- Lady aged between 24 – 30 years
- Good command of English with a customer-centric approach
- Possess lots of energy and show enthusiasm
- Demonstrate maturity with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Ability to work late shifts, and multi task
- Good crisis management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Spa Receptionist) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd October 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV