Regional Sales Manager Job at Telkom Kenya
Reporting to: Head of Distribution
Department: Mobile Sales.
This position is responsible for implementing and driving the sales strategy and action plans for the sales and distribution of Telkom product and services to resellers and distributors within a specified region. Furthermore, it must facilitate and enable the meeting of sales targets and revenue margins across the customer network within the region. This role will also take responsibility for the shops in the region.
Regional Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and facilitate the continuous growth of the customer base within the region
- Develop and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the partner and customer’s business within the region
- Conduct analysis of customer, partners and sales metrics, costs and categories to inform business decisions
- Forecast and monitor sales for the relevant market segments for assigned region and key customers.
- Develop and recommend business plans in conjunction with partners and customers to drive business growth within the region
- Ensure the delivery of expected sales delivery and performance from retail stores, resellers and distributors as well as the sales team within the region
- Analyse business and market information to inform sales decisions and to educate the sales team within the region and stores
- Compile action plans to grow specific product and service categories within the region and stores Compile and execute action plans to grow the customer and partner footprint for the assigned region.
- Monitor the sales commission per individual within the region and stores
- Monitor and measure the profitability and stock levels at key customers and stores within the region
- Control the management of inventory to minimise stock losses and reduce lost sales within the region.
Qualifications for the Regional Sales Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Accounting or a related field from a recognized Institution.
- 4-6 years’ experience in Marketing Management, Sales Management.
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of the role to deliver commercial and brand objectives
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to propose solutions, make advices
- Representing/Selling the company products to dealers, retailers; Implementing/Coordinating sales initiatives; Influencing/Advising customers on company products & services
- Problem solving/Designing solutions to sales related issues arising in the course of work to the satisfaction of customers; Planning route plans, sales promos & initiatives;
How to Apply
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 15th October 2018 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.