Artisan III (Plumber) Job at Ministry of Defence
Job Group ‘E’
Four (4) Posts
Basic Salary: Ksh. 15,670 – 17,570 p.m.
House Allowance: Depending on area of deployment
Commuter Allowance: Ksh 3,000
Leave Allowance: (Once yearly) Ksh 4,000
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable.
Plumber Job Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre and the officer will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior officer.
- An officer at this level will be assigned simple duties in repair and maintenance works.
Requirements for the Plumber Job
For appointment to this grade, the candidate must have: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and
- Artisan National Trade Test Certificate Grade III/apprentice Certificate awarded by the National Industrial Training Authority or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Applications are invited for the following posts in the Ministry of Defence. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the required certificates. The application form may be downloaded from Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke & www.mod.go.ke
Completed application forms should reach the
Cabinet Secretary’s office
Ministry of Defence,
P.O. Box 40668 – 00100,
Hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road, on or before 12th November, 2018.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.