Pharmaceutical Technologist Job at Oasis Healthcare
Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following open vacancies:
Job Location: Oasis Mental Health
Work Type: Full time.
Pharmaceutical Technologist Job Responsibilities
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure the fridge in the pharmacy for medication has the right temperature for medications stored.
- Receive orders for both consumables and drugs through the procurement officer and follow up to know when the drugs will be supplied.
- Ensure that stock reorder levels are not surpassed.
- Clean and dust cabinets, lockers and fridge where medication is stored.
- Confirm the short expiry period and advise the procurement officer on the way forward.
- Assist the pharmacy in-charge to draft and review SOPs for the hospital pharmacy and forward for review and implementation.
Requirements for the Pharmaceutical Technologist Job
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized institution.
- Registration with the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
- Computer literate.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses, Indemnity covers and academic testimonials; quoting their Expected Salaries
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd FL, Ngong Rd Nairobi.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Applications without the above information will not be considered.
- Applications must reach us not later than 15th October 2018.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.