Supply Chain Management Assistant Job at Ministry of Defence
Job Group ‘G’
Basic Salary: Ksh. 20,800 – 25,860 p.m.
House Allowance: Depending on area of deployment
Commuter Allowance: Ksh 4,000
Leave Allowance: (Once yearly) Ksh 4,000
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable.
Supply Chain Management Assistant Job Responsibilities
This will be the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will be deployed in a Supply Chain Management unit in a Ministry or Department and will handle simple tasks such as;
- Issuing and receiving store;
- Preparation and maintenance of records under the supervision of a more experienced officer
Requirements for the Supply Chain Management Assistant Job
For appointment to this glade, a candidate must be in possession of: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C—with a minimum of C- in Mathematics and or Kiswahili or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in Supplies Management or its approved equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Management from a recognized Institution.
How to Apply
Applications are invited for the following posts in the Ministry of Defence. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the required certificates. The application form may be downloaded from Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke & www.mod.go.ke
Completed application forms should reach the
Cabinet Secretary’s office
Ministry of Defence,
P.O. Box 40668 – 00100,
Hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road, on or before 12th November, 2018.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.