Business Development Agents Job at Sheer Logic
Our client is a leading investment company (Financial Services).
The purpose of this role is to sell and promote products so as to achieve set targets while ensuring continued compliance with company policies and procedures and acceptable business practices.
We are looking for 10 Business Development Agents. 8 Agents will be based in Nairobi and 2 in Mombasa. Indicate your preferred location when applying.
Business Development Agents Job Responsibilities
Understand the company’s strategic priorities and related business development goals and objectives:
- Deliver on our client’s business and market growth objectives by promoting and selling its products through direct sales, participating in activations and promotions, client presentations, cold-calling, setting up and attending meetings with potential customers etc.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of our client’s business and products by providing complete and accurate information to all customers and potential customers.
Comply with all risk and control requirements including ensuring that all customer relationship management and marketing requirements are carried out in line with all internal governance frameworks:
- Ensure continuous compliance with the company’s Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer” (KYC) directives.
- Provide completed risk profile forms for each client and ensure KYC information is accurately captured and relevant supporting documentation provided on a timely basis.
- Continuously secure the company’s business activities at all times by maintaining the confidentiality of its business activities and client information.
Understand and enforce the company’s investment application policies and procedures:
- Ensure that all client application forms are completed, supporting documentation provided and all documents forwarded to relevant officers for vetting and approval on a timely basis.
- Ensure all application forms are correctly recorded and reported to the Business Development Manager, Retail and or other assigned officers on a timely basis.
Forward to the company all payments and supporting documentation:
- Ensure that all cheques are drawn in favour of designated accounts, are crossed and “not transferrable”.
- Ensure that funds transfers are submitted using written instructions from the Client to transfer the funds into the designated account.
- Proactively manage client relationships by identifying and escalating any queries, disputes or customer complaints to the Business Development Manager, Retail or Head of Business Development and Marketing for resolution and guidance on a timely basis.
- Participate in all internal activities such as meetings, training etc. for the purposes of information/ knowledge sharing, providing/ receiving relevant feedback, receiving relevant updates on business activities and products, furthering your knowledge of business procedures etc.
- Reporting and Records Management.
- Market research and or providing all competitor information to the Business Development Managers.
Qualifications for the Business Development Agents Job
- A degree in a Finance, Business or Marketing related course from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in financial services.
- Good knowledge of investments/ wealth management etc.
- Client and results focussed.
- Accountable: positively influences others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Builds relationships: establish and maintain positive internal and external working relationships; builds trust; anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the defined parameters.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 11th October 2018, clearly indicating “Business Development Agents – (Preferred location)” on the subject line.