Security Guard Job at Lavington Security Ltd
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Security Guard.
Key Responsibilities for the Security Guard Job
The position-holder’s responsibilities, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Vetting of visitors, students and staff while accessing the client’s premises;
- Ensuring high standard customer service to all clients – internal and external;
- Responding to incidences that may occur and also emergencies such as medical emergencies, fires;
- Ensuring that the client’s premises are secure at all times to deter undesirable behavior such as theft, vandalism, assault;
- Undertaking the client’s premises patrol and reporting on findings of the same.
Security Guard Job Qualifications
- Minimum of Grade D plain in KCSE;
- Good written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English;
- Good customer service skills.
The successful candidate will be required to submit a Valid Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address email@example.com not later than 12th October 2018.