Sales Representatives Job at Resolution Insurance
Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below in our Sales Department
This is a highly rewarding, purely commission-based Insurance Sales Career with fast growth potential, to sell all insurance products. Only candidates residing in Nairobi Should Apply
Sales Representatives Job Responsibilities
- Selling/Marketing the insurance company’s products
- Providing services to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling Property, Accidents, Motor, Wiba, Personal Accident and Health insurance.
- Completing coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluation of needs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presents to prospective customers and existing clients
- Advise clients on market conditions and insurance related matters
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints Reports directly to the Business development officer
Qualifications for the Sales Representatives Job
- Minimum Qualification of Diploma but University degree will be added advantage
- Well presentable and a good communicator
- Must be above 25 years of age
- COP qualification is very important
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Requires minimum supervision
- Previous experience in sales with a proven track record will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If this position is of interest to you, please email your detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter to Mwanyeki@resolution.co.ke . Shortlisted candidates will be contacted