PR and Communications Internship at Zetech University
Zetech University is a premier university offering exceptional learning to thousands of students from Kenya and beyond.
The University offers programmes in Information Technology, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Development studies, Communication and Media Studies.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology in learning with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
We are offering an opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate who has the desire to learn and gain experience in a fast-paced environment as an intern in the field of Public Relations and Communications.
Reporting to the Communications Assistant; the intern will gain experience in:
- Internal Communication;
- External Communication;
- Digital Communication;
- Events Management;
- University Publications and website management;
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
PR and Communications Internship Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Communications or related field from a recognized tertiary institution (Must have successfully completed all course requirements and either graduated within the last 24 months or awaiting graduation)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent analytical, research, writing, and interpersonal skills;
- Skills in photography and video editing preferable;
- Team player who is eager to learn;
- Motivated and energetic.
How to Apply
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address – firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/54 not later than 1st October 2018.