Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Manager Job at Aga Khan Hospital
Maternal & Child Health Manager Job Responsibilities
- The Nurse Manager, MCH will also participate in the strategic planning for Obstetrics/Gynecology department
- Develop, lead and coordinate a multidisciplinary team to deliver quality of care to all clients seeking services in MCH department and ensure effective utilization of resources in line with institutional goals and objectives.
- The Nurse Manager, MCH will be responsible for delivery of nursing/midwifery quality care in all aspects of inpatient and outpatient MCH care.
Capital & operational budgets and efficient utilization of available resources in MCH unit.
- S/he will need to promote and maintain high standards of professional Nursing/Midwifery Care to meet the needs of MCH Clinics clients and Obstetric Unit patients and their families.
- S/he will participate actively in decision making related to patient care and will ensure patients’ safety, dignity and respect are maintained at all times
Requirements for the Maternal & Child Health Manager Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
- ALSO and EmONC certification
- At least five years of clinical working experience in midwifery
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya and having a valid practicing license.
- High degree of administrative capability and good leadership skills
- Proficiency in MS office packages
How to Apply
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting application is on 18th September, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”