Procurement Internship Job at Java House
We’re looking for a Procurement Intern to join our team.
To support the Procurement Team in the daily operation of supply chain management.
Key Responsibility for the Procurement Internship Job
- Liaising with the Central Stores and User departments to ensure timely requisition of goods and service.
- Helping Conduct regular and extensive market research.
- Helping Source and evaluate quotations.
- Helping generate LPOs and dispatching to suppliers.
- Expedite orders and ensuring timely delivery.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management.
Procurement Internship Job Requirements
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Must have minimum one year experience in a large company in a similar position.
- Has management and coordination skills and experience
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Must be of high integrity.
How to Apply