FMS Technical Architect Job at Save the Children
Closing date: 14 Jul 2018
Save the Children has been operational in Kenya since the 1950s, providing support to children through developmental and humanitarian relief programmes delivered both directly and through local partners. Current programming focuses on child protection, child rights governance, education, health, HIV/AIDS, livelihoods, nutrition and WASH.
In 2012, as part of a global reorganization process, Save the Children combined the programmes of SC UK, SC Canada and SC Finland to create a single operation in Kenya. In February 2014, we completed a second transition, which saw us join forces with the British INGO, Merlin, and merge their health and nutrition programmes with our own.
Save the Children now has an operational presence in Bungoma, Dadaab Refugee Camp, Garissa, Mandera, Nairobi, Turkana and Wajir. We work through partners in many other parts of the country. We have a staff complement of around 300 staff and an operating annual budget of approximately US$16 million in 2018.
The FMS Technical Architect is responsible for the design, operation, scalability and support of the all SCI Agresso implementations across organisation. In addition the architect is responsible for any member implementations where the SC member has chosen to utilise the FMS shared service run by SCI in its global service centres.
The architect is the line manager for senior FMS staff or team leaders at each service centre location.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Contract Duration: 2 years
FMS Technical Architect Job Requirements
- Proven experience of architecting globally distributed Agresso implementations
- Advanced Agresso skills in > 75% of modules
- Advanced T-SQL skills
- Advanced Agresso performance analysis skills
- Advanced Excellerator skills
- Proven line management experience of a globally distributed team
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder expectation at multiple levels of seniority
- Experience of communicating technical issues to a multi-cultural, multi-functional audience.
- Ability to evaluate, recommend and implement timely, essential improvements to existing application services
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills with ability to clearly communicate technical issues to a wide audience.
- Proven ability to recruit, coach and retain technical staff
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Additional languages (particularly French or Spanish)
How to Apply
Please apply in English saving your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role. To see a full a job description, please visit our website at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified talent.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please follow this link to apply: https://savethechildren.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=002965&lang=en&%C2%A0src=JB-BB-10080