Financial Analyst Job at Stratostaff East Africa
Our client, one of the world’s largest brand producers of baby grooming items as well as cleaning papers is seeking to bring on board a Financial Analyst.
The role holder will be responsible for analysing the company’s financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data and recommending actions for the same.
Qualifications for the Financial Analyst Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Commerce/Management with a Finance Major or similar education;
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in a financial reporting role;
- CIFA qualification will be an added advantage.
Financial Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing, analyzing and interpreting financial reports required for management decision-making on a monthly basis;
- Prepare a variety of actual vs. budget reports for profit and cost center managers including financial and variance analyses;
- Participate in yearly budget preparation;
- Preparation of Balance Sheet/Profit and Loss reconciliation and maintenance of balances on the sufficiency of provisions;
- Prepare future business plans including cost impact analyses, balance sheet and cash forecasting;
- Liaise closely with other departments (Sales, Marketing, Logistics) as well as outsourcing parties.
- Prior work experience preferably in FMCG companies;
- SAP knowledge.
- Effective interpersonal and team working skills;
- Relevant experience;
- Competence in MS Excel.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 3rd August 2018 please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer