Civil Registration Officer Job at Public Service Commission
Department: State Department of Coordination of National Government
Requirements for the Civil Registration Officer Job
For appointment to this grade,
- a candidate must have a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Sociology, Statistics/Economics, Government/Political Science, Public Administration, Population Studies, Law or Anthropology from a University recognized in Kenya.
Civil Registration Officer Job Responsibilities:
- Collecting basic data on birth and death;
- Distributing and collecting birth and death registers to and from registration agents;
- Attending to enquiries on birth and death from clients;
- Filing and retrieving birth and death records;
- Issuing and receiving late registration forms to and from clients;
- Dispatching of birth and deaths certificates; and
- Assessing applications for issuance of birth and death certificates.
NOTE: Those applying for these positions should be prepared to work in the sub counties outside Nairobi.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- Online through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: psckjobs.go.ke OR
- By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed applications should be sent to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O BOX 30095-00100
So as to reach the Commission on or before 5th June, 2018.