Senior Procurement Manager Job at Lead Consultants
Our client a FMCG in Kenya is urgently looking for ;
Roles for the Senior Procurement Manager Job
- Assist the Chief Finance Officer in the execution and development of the company’s procurement strategy, in line with the company’s business strategy.
- Review, organize and manage the current structure and procedures
- Negotiation and elaboration of comparative reports about suppliers and prices.
- Responsible for elaboration of requirement of purchase orders.
- Control of new suppliers as well as maintenance of data base of actual suppliers.
- Source for quotations from reliable suppliers to provide quality goods and services
- Gather market intelligence to identify the suppliers in the market – both local and overseas.
- Negotiate prices to ensure that the company gets value for money on its purchases
- Issue purchasing orders and coordinate delivery/execution of same.
- Liaise with Accounts to ensure the supplier invoices are booked and paid in accordance to agreed terms.
Update the Chief Finance Officer on the market trends for goods budgeted for in the current year to avoid variance in the Company’s budget for the year.
- Computer skills
- Interpersonal relation
- Customer care
Qualification for the Senior Procurement Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management
- Full professional supply chain qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in similar role
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th May 2018, indicate your current /expected salary and notice period .