Livestock Production Assistant II Job at Kwale County
JG „G? (8 POSTS) RE-ADVERTISMENT
Livestock Production Assistant Job Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for this grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities will entail;-
- collecting livestock data and information;
- doing extension teams during farm visits and farmer training,
- participating in field days and agricultural shows to disseminate livestock production technologies
- carrying out practical demonstrations on livestock production technologies and techniques
Requirements for the Livestock Production Assistant Job
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have either of the below listed certificate from a recognized institution
- Animal Health and Production
- Dairy Technology
- Animal science/production
- Range management
- A certificate in computer applications
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted by MONDAY 21st May 2018 in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category in which they fall and addressed to the
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 4-80403, Kwale,
or hand delivered at the KWALE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD offices next to Kwale District Hospital
People with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.