Assistant Marketing Manager Job in Kenya at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is a privately owned and managed mid level educational institution. They seek to hire an assistant marketing manager to assist in the planning, development and delivery of agreed aspects of marketing and student activities for the institution.
Industry: Education Institution
Gross Salary: 50K
Responsibilities for the Assistant Marketing Manager Job
- Assist in the delivery of marketing and communications activities for the institution
- Contribute to the institution’s online marketing campaigns, developing and maintaining its presence and activities on social media platforms
- Provide assistance and respond to requests for information from employees, students, parents, or members of the public.
- Update the editorial content of the institution’s web pages, as directed
- Monitor and ensure that all the institution’s marketing and student recruitment activities are in line with the institution’s marketing strategy
- Attend education organized events to promote the institution
- Represent the institution at events such as shows and careers conferences as required
- Engage appropriately with external contacts and members of the public, always representing the institution in a positive way.
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
Assistant Marketing Manager Job Qualifications
- Degree in a Business related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing and event management
- Excellent oral and communication skills with the ability to speak to parents and students audibly.
- Should be conversant with all digital media marketing platforms and event management.
- Should have prior experience working with young adults
- MUST be able to work on weekends when required
- Should be able to write reports to be shared and discussed by the institution’s management
- Must have good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, APPLY HERE before 17th May 2018.