Audit Assistant Kenyan Job at Tuskys Supermarket
Department: Internal Audit & Compliance
Reports To: Senior Auditor
These candidates will be responsible for the planning and execution of audit assignments in line with the company’s set audit programs.
- Assisting in carrying out quality audits and branch compliance reviews.
- Prepare and execute audit programs for operational, financial and compliance audits.
- Review compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Identify and communicate process improvement controls to supervisor and identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Participate in risk assessments activities, evaluate internal controls, and review financial and operational systems.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve the company’s business management practices.
- Follow up to ensure approved recommendations are implemented within the timelines set.
- Conduct investigation and special assignments when required to do so.
- Must be excellent at computing with ability to provide accurate and quality reports.
- Expertise in use of software programs like MS Excel, Word, Power point and internet
- Must be able to maintain good rapport and Proficient communication skills with fellow auditors as well as senior auditors.
- Ability to meet set targets assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effective time management skills to meet the deadlines.
- Hands on experience in dealing with audit issues with every department in the company
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration or related fields.
- Be a qualified Accountant – CPA(K)
- 3 years’ experience is an audit Firm
- Below 30 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (Indicating the current salary and quoting the job tittle) to email@example.com by COB 23rd April 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.