Office Assistant III Kenya Job at Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Job Grade EACC “12”
Ref: EACC/HR AD/OAIII/5
Reporting to the Deputy Director –Administration through the Assistant Director –Administration
- Cleaning offices, machines/equipment/apparatus;
- Collecting and disposing waste;
- Photo copying and binding of office documents;
- Dusting offices and ensuring habitable office conditions;
- Preparing and serving tea;
- Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangement;
- Dispatching letters.
- Minimum working experience of 2 years;
- Kenya a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent from
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results;
- Certificate in computer application skills will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates, clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further guidance.
To be considered applications should be received not later than 10th April, 2018 at 5.00pm
EACC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.