Business Development Manager Job In Kenya at Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems. They seek to hire an experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Business Development Manager. She/he will be tasked with the Sales and Business Development for the Secure Storage Products such as safes, strong room doors and fireproof filing cabinets. Reporting to the director
Salary: 150K plus Benefits
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Promoting and selling the various secure storage products
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Ability to differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value proposition to promote sales.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing quotations to customers
- Gathering Market and Customer information.
- Liaising with suppliers and follow up on order requisitions.
- Stocks management
- Management of Sales and Order records and updating the Sales office accordingly, or entering figures into ERP
- Ensuring Sales performance and aiming to meet and/or exceed targets
- Feeding future buying trends onto the system.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
Qualifications for the Business Development Manager Job
- Degree in Marketing/ Business Management or related field of study
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in selling similar solutions
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs, delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply