Marketing Internship at Centum
We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven, creative, and dependable marketing intern to join our team. In this position, you will collaborate with our marketing team to develop and/or execute various stages of Centum group’s marketing campaigns. Your work will entail the following.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature. Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Content development and social media co-management of Centum’s social media pages, including the development of new social media campaigns
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Developing marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.)
- Create and maintain tracking reports for marketing campaigns
- Assisting the marketing team with various marketing projects
Requirements of the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related degree courses such as Public Relations and Communication
- Creative and articulate
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills and communication skills
- Strong administration and organization skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested, apply through our career portal on or before 20th February 2018.