Stores & Logistics Team Leader jobs recruitment Jan 2018
Our client Clique Limited (www.clique.co.ke) is a leader in the domain of trading and supplying toiletries, amenities, linen, glassware, commercial crockery and kitchen accessories.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Stores and Logistics Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing production processes and coordinating stores operations whilst collaborating with other departments to ensure attainment of the company expectations and objectives. The position will be reporting to the Chief Operations Officer.
Stores & Logistics Team Leader Job Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing strategies to effectively manage stores, logistics and production functions
- Planning of production work for effective delivery of production orders
- Generating and submitting reports such as on dispatch, pending orders, logistics
- Coordinating dispatch and delivery logistics by establishing the appropriate route plans
- Ensuring overall coordination of the stores and production staff to ensure proper utilization of work time
- Doing periodical inspections of the stores, reporting on damaged items and taking appropriate actions
- Undertaking stock takes and conducting stock reconciliations whilst reporting on the same to the relevant authorities
Qualifications for the Stores & Logistics Team Leader Job
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement Management or a related field
- A Post Graduate Certification in Procurement or Supply Chain Management such as CIPS
- At least five (5) years experience in a similar or a related role
- Product knowledge in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge in quality management systems and related legislation such as OSHA, NEMA
- Proven team leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 19th January 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “STORES AND LOGISTICS TEAM LEADER”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.