We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Nairobi West Regional Sales & Operations Department within the Regional Sales & Operations Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below;
Reporting to the Regional Coordinator, the individual will provide support to the team by offering driving services for the various functions and vehicle maintenance of all the vehicles in the department.
Responsibilities for the Safaricom Driver Job
- Ensure all vehicle repairs are within budget by detecting carelessness and flagging any damages as a result of personal driver recklessness
- Ensuring fuel consumption is within allocated funds and detect any abuse by reconciling mileage record and fuel consumption and report. Also ensure vehicles are being used for the purpose/jobs intended
- Transferring staff from one point to another on official duties and carrying out Drive Tests when necessary
- Ensure compliance of all road & safety traffic rules including monitoring of relevant motor vehicles-departmental and renewal dates.
- Ensuring that the company vehicles assigned are in good condition, performing the normal routine vehicle check up every morning.
- Responsible for dropping/picking the departmental vehicles to & from designated garages
Safaricom Driver Job Requirements
- Valid and clean driving license record
- O’ Level Education
- Certificate in basic mechanics
- At least 5 years working experience as a Senior driver, driving a senior management executive in a corporate company
- A proactive team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
As part of our recruitment process, successful candidates will be expected to provide the documents below for verification;
- Applicable to Kenyan citizen candidates only
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigation (CID Kenya) (Less than 12 months old)
- Scanned Copy of Certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Scanned copy of your University Certificate/s
- Scanned copy of your National ID / Passport /Legal Form of Identification
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
End Date 20-Jan-2018