Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for a Distributor Marketing Executive position for one of our clients.
Distributor Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- Drive the attainment of company sales goals and profitability with distributor sales partners.
- Implement programs with distributors to maximize effectiveness of the allocation of resources
- Negotiate and execute contracts to establish new partners.
- Assess value and contribution of existing partnerships and make changes when necessary.
- Partner with product management to identify, establish and roll out revenue generating marketing campaigns to distributors.
- Share market feedback to product marketing management and sales leadership.
- Gain and maintain market understanding and develop business plans and strategies which assure the attainment of company sales goals. Plans must include identification of market opportunity, market development, market segmentation, distribution, pricing, channel management and effective communication.
- Manage complex contract negotiations with customers, agencies and distributors working with legal counsel as required
- Respond and resolve questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Provide revenue reports to leadership as required.
- Forecast revenue to sales management.
Qualifications for the Distributor Marketing Executive Job
- Good background experience having worked in a Distribution company.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Marketing
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th November, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Marketing Executive”