As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for managing the company’s global conversation platform, a distributed, scalable and robust system, along with many other company products.
Requirements for the DevOps Engineer Job
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge of Linux/Unix System internals
- Hardcore when it comes to old-school Linux hacking
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of large-scale systems
- Strong shell scripting skills
- System automation experience
- AWS experience is a plus
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3103”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3103 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 30 January 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.