Regional Project Manager Engineering Jobs at Huawei
We are one of the world’s leading telecommunication equipment manufacturers and supplier with offices around the globe. We are seeking to recruit high caliber and result oriented individual to fill the following vacant position:
Regional Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- Enhancing the operations of project by monitoring, problem escalation and early warning to the account department; responsible for the customer satisfaction and delivery programs.
- Providing customers with timely, accurate, high quality, and low cost delivery through program management, contract management, and resources management of the account department.
- Responsible for delivery resource management routines; workload forecast, requirement forecast, planning, and allocation of delivery resources.
- Managing customer requirements or problems within the specific Region by resolving issues that arise during the project by liaising with all stake holders (Customer, Internal Departments etc.).
- Controlling, Checking and Updating Reports within the RPM scope of work. Updating the Project team on Progress and action plans where applicable.
Qualifications for the Regional Project Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or relevant major from a recognized University.
- At least 5 years’ experience in telecom industry;
- Should have experience with Core Network (Packet Service and Circuit Service), Transmission network, Wireless Network (UMTS, GSM Wimax etc.) and OSP implementation.
- In-depth understanding of telecom industry, particularly in Project Management and have been exposed from project definition, implementation, and project acceptance.
- Proficient in various software used in the Project Controls Department such as: MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS project and certifications in the discipline of project control.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability.
How to Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. No hardcopy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 17th November 2017.
Those who do not meet the minimum qualifications need not to apply