Nov 2017 Elysian Resort Runda Front Office Supervisor Job in Nairobi
Work opportunity at Elysian Resort Runda Nov 2017
Nov 2017 Latest Jobs opening for Front Office Supervisor
Job Purpose: To provide oversight and direction to the front office team and ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction.
- Ensure outstanding customer service delivery at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Respond to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Use selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Ensure the FO team adheres to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals in line with the guest preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaises with all other departments’ especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Ensure efficient operation of the PABX equipment, including, incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls, enabling DND (Do Not Disturb) and paging for in-house guests.
- Cross check that all billing instructions are correctly updated
- Control cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for banking transactions of the department
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Ensure safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or MOD.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- Take responsibility in the absence of the duty manager
- A diploma/Certificate in Hotel Management or in Front Office Operations from a reputable institution
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position in a four star establishment
- Have experience with several hotel operating systems (Fidelio, Opera, Micros etc)