Oct 2017 Waumini Sacco Customer Care, Accounts and Registry Jobs in Kenya
Jobs recruitment at Waumini Sacco
Waumini Sacco employment position Oct 2017
Waumini Sacco Job Advert
We are a fast growing national Cooperative with over 22,000 members and the head office in Westlands, Nairobi and a branch network.
We intend to fill the position(s) below on a 2 year renewable contract.
1. Customer Care Officer
- At least a Diploma in customer care/ marketing / Public relations / Communication. (Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / PR / Communication is an added advantage.)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in service industry.
- Good knowledge of customer care and delivery of good services.
- Knowledge of accounting, credit and lending principles and basic computer knowledge.
- Perfect listening, telephone management and communication skills.
Main Role: Following up on queries directed to relevant officers to ensure that Sacco operating procedures are adhered to, Switch board / telephone management / Managing and resolving member complaints / Front Office related duties among other roles
2. Accounts Assistant (Debt Management)
- Minimum KCSE C+
- CPA Part II , Certified Credit Professional (CCP Part 2) or ACCA Level II.
- A Diploma in Banking, Co-operative Management from a reputable institution. (Degree in Finance have an added advantage)
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
- Those with knowledge ¡n debt management have an added advantage.
- Certificate of good conduct
- At least 2 years’ experience in same level in a financial institution.
Main Role: Preparing periodical management reports on delinquent loans and accounts, Notification of individual and unit(employer) defaulters, Recovery of defaulted loans after notice period lapses, Listing of defaulters with CRB (Credit Reference Bureau) among other roles
- Diploma in Records Management / Information Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in data / records management
- Ability to work under pressure, minimum supervision and strict deadline
- Thorough financial knowledge
Main Role: Preparing Member’s files for Loans Approval Committee, Retrieving files on request, records management, Check on the in-coming and outgoing mail and preparing monthly reports, filing among other record’s management related roles
How to Apply
Interested applicants MUST attach a duly filled job application form from our website current CV giving their day time telephone contact and a cover letter indicating current and expected salary and explaining the suitability for the position on or before 19th Oct 2017 to email@example.com.
Please refer to www.wauminisacco.com, careers portal for detailed Job Description.
NB: Please include the POSITION TITLE you are applying for in the subject line of your application.
Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.