Sanergy IT Fellow Career Opportunity in Kenya Oct 2017
Who we are: Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making safe sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements.
About the role: The purpose of the team is to provide Frontline ICT and software development services for the company and to assist in the continued reliability and enhancement of the Company’s ICT Systems.
A typical day for you might include the following
- Customer support.
- Systems Maintenance
- Gathering requirements and designing of systems solutions
- Implementation and Testing of software solutions
- Coding and debugging
- Training users on new software specifications
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosing software bugs
- Degree in either, Computer Science/Technology, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, BBIT Maths & Computer Science (with a bias in software development).
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming in either C#, Java or PHP
- Knowledge in relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, SQL-Server)
- Excellent UI design skills.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools like D3.js, High Charts etc.
CLICK HERE to apply online to submit a cover letter and your 1-page resume/CV.