To provide effective real time and effective analysis, scheduling and forecasting of human resources at the KCB Customer Experience
Workforce Manager & Customer Experience Job Responsibilities
- Monitors forecasting effectiveness and accuracy at all levels.
- Ensures service levels and productivity goals are met, implements and maintains workforce management platform.
- Maintains and analyzes workforce performance, lead analysis and staffing change data for continuous quality and productivity improvement.
- Coordinates all reporting related to workforce management.
- Develops performance indicators and reporting mechanisms to measure operating standards and to facilitate effective decision making support.
- Organizes project tasks, structures information, and collection activities and sets time lines for completion of required tasks.
- Develops and maintains scheduling processes.
- Serves as the resident expert on workforce management software package.
- Participates in long range planning and the formulation of goals.
- Oversees technology and process improvements to ensure the highest level possible customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
Qualifications for the Workforce Manager & Customer Experience Job
- University Degree preferably in a Business related field.
- A Master’s degree or Professional qualifications in Workforce Management.
- Have at least 6 years’ experience in customer experience with below responsibilities:
- 3 years’ experience in a contact centre
- 2 years’ experience in workforce management
- 1 year experience in bank operations
- A thorough knowledge of Retail Banking products and services, and extensive Banking Industry knowledge.
- Excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and develop strong business relations
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- Excellent planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please apply on our careers portal.