Sales Executives Job at Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KNCCI) was established in 1965 as a business membership organization with a mandate to protect and develop the interests of the business community in Kenya. KNCCI is also an affiliate member of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) & the World Chamber Federation (WCF).
As a Sales Executive, duties will include Recruitment of Members to the Organization and selling various products and services such us Magazine space, Company sponsorships and Exhibitions. This includes implementing the laid out Recruitment strategy plan on behalf of KNCCI.
Sales Executives Job Responsibilities
- Recruitment of corporate companies, Institutions, individuals, diplomatic missions, authority bodies, and other public sectors as members to the Chamber.
- To achieve an agreed upon membership revenue target
- Sale of advertising space for the ‘The Chamber’ -KNCCI Magazine
- Sale of Inbound & Outbound KNCCI Trade Missions, Company sponsorships, Event Fund raising and Exhibition stands as well as any other activities that require sales from the company.
- Working closely with the Head of Department to formulate plans for getting new clients and retention strategies.
- Ensuring sales made meet quality business criteria and providing regular feedback to the Head of Department on performance of the business community
Qualifications for the Sales Executives Job
- A bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or Any related field. Advanced diploma in either field will be considered.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Passion/interest in the economy and business sector issues
- Presentable and a good communicator
- Ability to persuade and close sales. Good Negotiation skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Requires minimum supervision
- Previous experience in sales will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Please submit your cv and a cover letter to HR@kenyachamber.or.ke by Wednesday, November 1, 2017. The email subject should read SALES EXECUTIVE
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.