Oct 2017 Capital Markets Authority Temporary Legal Assistant Job in Kenya
Career opportunity for Temporary Legal Assistant
Oct 2017 Fresh recruitment for Legal Assistant
- Provide support in evaluation of prospectuses to ensure that the information to the public is accurate and complete and provides full disclosure of material facts.
- Support the unit in review of notices, announcements and advertisements by market intermediaries and listed companies and make recommendations of the suitability for publication.
- Liaise with the Market Supervision Department to carry out due diligence with regard to the appointment of proposed directors and key personnel of market intermediaries.
- Assisting in reviewing applications for licensing and license renewals for market institutions and intermediaries.
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience
- Display honesty, transparency and integrity in all dealings
- Show initiative and meet all deadlines with high quality work
- Demonstrate good communication skills and teamwork
- Dedicated to confidentiality at all times.
Note: Please upload a CV and one-page Cover Letter only at this stage.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.