Miniso Shop Supervisor Job in Kenya Oct 2017
Job Vacancy: Shop Supervisor
Reporting to: Operations Manager.
Job Summary: Shop Supervisor is in charge of entire store and the employees that work within it.
He/She is responsible for the general operations of the store, making sure it runs smoothly, cleanly and meets any budget or sales goals.
Will be working on the shop floor and in constant contact with the customers and staff.
They are responsible for ensuring their staff gives great customer service.
- Manage the daily operations of the store based on the company standard, including: sales management, display management, stock management and personnel management.
- Responsible for the store display and sales target, motivate store staff to enhance store sales performance.
- Prepare the stocking according the store sales and Operations manager’s instruction.
- Manage display as per foot traffic and other changes.
- Promote company events and brand related campaigns at the shop.
- Know the product well, and provide sales training and guidance to the store staff.
- Manage and follow up the store maintenance activities
- Handle all customer complaints.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly report to the Operations manager
- A minimum of 2 years team leadership experience in retail industry.
- Capability: Initiative. Flexibility. Good people skills. Good customer service sense. Highly motivated and focused. Able to handle work pressure. Good at data analysis.
- Fluent Kiswahili and English.
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office, user level).
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Shop Supervisor” before 5th October 2017.