Star Times Media Graphic Designer Job in Kenya Sept 2017
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Job Objective: To design and develop all graphical elements of the marketing strategy and related business development–related materials
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, format, and layout advertisement and marketing material (print and online)
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Self-starter, able to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience in the printing or related industry.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion and prioritise appropriately.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Great ideas and who can think out of the box.
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross functionally with minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity
- Experience with print (mostly), website design and electronic communication
- Expert working with Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, In Design
- Concept skills, promotional design
- Diploma in related field
- 2+ years work experience in a graphic design or other relevant field
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.