Sept 2017 Micro Finance Institution Branch Managers Jobs in Kenya
Job Description: You will be reporting to the Head Of Credit Operations, through teamwork you will be responsible for business growth, service delivery, compliance and ensuring efficient day to day operations of the branch.
- Growing and managing a quality loan portfolio.
- Preparation and implementation of annual branch budgets and business development plans.
- Achievement of branch profitability and cost control objectives
- Promotion & marketing of the Institution’s products and services
- Enforce implementation of laid down policies and procedures for Credit operations and staff discipline.
- Monitor loan assessment, appraissal and approvals at the branch
- Ensure loan repayments and recoveries are within stipulated timelines and as per policy guidelines.
- Ensure supervision, appraissal, coaching, motivation and develoment of all branch staff and recommending appropriate training needs.
- Working with third party service providers to deliver superior service to all customers.
- Marketing intelligence and reporting to understand competitor activitiy in the assigned area.
- Ensure provision of high quality services to all customers in a timely manner.
- Manage relationship with all stakeholders to ensure positive image of the institution is maintained.
- Diploma / Degree in business / Finance / Social Science related field. An MBA is an added advantage.
- Lending and relationship management experience to create a balance between credit risk and customer service.
- At least three (3) years’ related experience as a branch/unit manager in credit function of a micro finance institution .
- Have an excellent interpersonal, organizing and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with outstanding reporting skills.
- High integrity and professionalism.