Social Enterprise Branch Manager Job in Gulu, Uganda August 2017
Social Enterprise Jobs recruitment
Career opportunity for Branch Manager in Gulu, Uganda August 2017
- Evaluate credit worthiness and risk during group, client, and loan approval processes.
- Pull and analyse portfolio reports to evaluate client and Loan Officer performance.
- Supervise and train a growing team of field personnel (consisting of Loan Officers, Relationship Officer, Operations Associate, and Fellows).
- Continually evaluate team to see where to invest in developing staff and fill gaps with internal and external trainings.
- Create and manage team and individual targets on a continuous basis.
- Travel regularly to the field to monitor activities, manage team, and meet with customers.
- Work with Operations Director to set and manage quarterly goals to match annual priorities.
- Assist in designing and executing on new products to add to the portfolio.
- Create and adjust staffing plans for pilot periods of new product testing.
- Analyse company customer relations and how to improve service for current and new customers.
- Brainstorm and draft procedures for customer engagement, among both active and inactive customers.
- You have at least five to seven years working in credit.
- Your credit experience should fall within two out of the three buckets: rural customers, farmer finance, or microfinance.
- You have at least two years of direct management experience, including hiring and overseeing performance management over time.
- You have a degree from a recognized university in finance, business or a related field.
- You are willing and eager to work non-traditional business hours to ensure targets are met.
- You have a strong familiarity with loan databases.
- You either speak Acholi or are willing to quickly learn.
- You are fast-paced and efficient
- You are hungry to learn, surpass targets, and move fast up in your career
- You are able to quickly adapt when plans change
- You embody our values of integrity, boldness, humility, hunger, accessibility, and solution oriented.
- You are able to work with a diverse and global team.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2898”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2898 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 11th August 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.