HR Information Systems Internships at Save The Children
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
We have over two million supporters worldwide and raised 1.9 billion dollars last year to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in health, nutrition, education, protection and child rights, also in times of humanitarian crises.
Following a major transition, our international programmes are now delivered through a merged operation with 15,000 staff, managed through seven regional hubs and reporting to a relatively small, central office. We’re changing to become more efficient, more aligned, a better partner, a stronger advocate, a magnet for world-class people and relevant for the 21st century.
HR Information Systems Internships Qualifications
- Educated to degree level in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Solid skills in Microsoft applications especially Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or 2013
- Good understanding and at least 1-year experience working with HR processes and practices including the administration of recruitment and on boarding processes is an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain complex issues to colleagues at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to influence others, to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures; and to act with credibility, tact and diplomacy
- Commitment to upholding Save the Children values, Code of Conduct and Child Safeguarding Policy and Practice
- Please apply in English saving your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role.
To see a full a job description, please visit our website at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
How to Apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://savethechildren.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=001279&lang=en