ICT Applications Support Officer Job at SMEP Microfinance Bank
We are inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates who are passionate
about transforming lives in the society, to fill the following position: ICT APPLICATIONS SUPPORT OFFICER
The successful candidate will be reporting to the IT Projects and Applications Manager.
Responsibilities for the ICT Support Officer Job
- Monitoring, performance optimization and reporting on Alternative Banking Channels; Mobile banking, ATM, Agency, Merchants and other integrations support.
- Undertaking the Close of Business processes, backups, reports delivery and other IT operations
- Supporting implementation and rollout of IT projects and applications within acceptable time and cost.
- Core banking system and other Business applications support and maintenance
- Information security controls implementations, support and maintenance
- Internal and External users support and trainings to achieve the desired results from IT resources utilization
- ICT Equipment support, installations, repairs and preventive maintenance
- Other tasks that may be assigned by management and supervisors from time to time.
Qualifications for the ICT Support Officer Job
- Must be willing and able to work on night shifts as per the departmental duty rota.
- Graduate in Information Technology from a recognised University or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in applications and projects support in a financial services environment
- Demonstrate relevant skills or certification on Applications, Projects and User support
- Strong analytical skills, technical skills and very keen with details
- Results driven – takes initiative to achieve challenging work goals, focused, time and high standards conscious, and ready to work under flexible working hours
- Problem solver and continuous learner – use of work challenges as opportunities to learn and identify new innovative solutions to problems.
- Aged below 30 years
- Committed to upholding high values and ethics of a Christian.
How To Apply
The full job profile is on the website and qualified and interested candidates who meet the criteria should download the “Job Application Form” at www.smep.co.ke/opportunities, and send their filled applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th April, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.