Jan 2017 Job for Construction Project Manager in Nairobi Kenya
Jobs recruitment : Construction Project Manager Vacancy in Kenya 2017
Career Opening for Construction Project Manager
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa Ltd
Profile Introduction: Our client, a leading local construction company with activities in large real estate developments seeks to recruit a Construction Project Manager.
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field;
- At least 7 years of construction management experience with at least 3 years in a senior construction management role – on large projects;
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process;
- Familiarity with construction management software packages.
- Planning, Forecasting and delivering In Store Execution;
- Oversight of large construction project, with day-to-day management and monitoring of contractor works;
- Responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects;
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion;
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs;
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations;
- Coordinate and direct contractor and subcontractors;
- Approve tools, materials and equipment and track inventory;
- Ensure contractor meets contractual obligations of performance as well as all technical requirements of the project;
- Review the work progress on daily basis;
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to project status;
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones;
- Review terms of agreements, draft contracts provide insight;
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks;
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques;
- Ensure security of materials paid for on project site;
- Ensure adequate supervision at all times during construction.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management;
- Leadership and human resources management skills;
- Excellent time and project management skills;
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to email@example.com and apply online by 9th January, 2017.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer