Production Officer Job at Watervale Investments in Mombasa Road- Nairobi December 2016
Current open jobs at Watervale Investments in Kenya 2016
Production Officer Jobs opportunity in Nairobi 2016
Important Notes: Please carefully follow the application instructions at the end of this document. Watervale Investments will never ask applicants for payment as part of the application process.
About Watervale Investments: Watervale Investments is a young and quickly-growing company serving Kenya’s furniture industry.
About the Position: As our company expands the range of products we manufacture, we are seeking a Production Officer to take the reins of our growing production operation.
Deliver products to the logistics and distribution team on time
- Monitor production and adjust schedules to ensure our clients’ needs are met
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. distribution and logistics, management, administration)
- Set production targets and ensure they are met
- Ensure efficient management of raw material inventory and determine optimum stock and re-order levels
- Identify the resources needed in production and advise management.
- Draw the work schedule for the production team
- Evaluate the performance of production staff
- Assist in the hiring and training of production staff
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are followed
- Implement quality-control programs
- Monitor product standards at various levels of production and at the point of release
- Troubleshoot on any quality issues that arise
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment and machines
- Conduct regular quality trainings for the production team
At Watervale Investments, we seek new team members who are first and foremost eager to learn and grow in their roles.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills, including the ability to develop operational tools in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to details and ability to deliver on assigned tasks with independence and little supervision
- Strong management and leadership skills, including the ability to relate well with direct reports, customers and colleagues. Candidates with at least 2 years management experience will have an advantage.
- Strong professional references demonstrating professional accomplishment and trustworthiness
- Eagerness to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team
Please visit the link below to apply online for this and any other available positions:
If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, however please note we cannot receive applications via this email address.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by email or phone for an interview.