KWAL Local Area Representatives Jobs in Kenya January 2017
Current open jobs at KWAL in Kenya Jan 2017
Jobs opportunity : Local Area Representatives Vacancy in Kenya 2017
KWAL is looking for well-organized and highly motivated individuals who are result-oriented to fill the following positions:
Local Area Representative
Job Summary: Reporting to the Sales Managers, the Job Holder will be responsible for managing and servicing existing outlets while prospecting and developing new accounts with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue in a highly populated location.
The Local Area Representatives will be based in the following regions;
- Nakuru Town ( 1 Post)
- Nanyuki (1 Post)
Candidates based in the respective localities are encouraged to apply.
Function / Division: Commercial
Function / Division: Commercial
Department: Sales and Distribution
Supervisor / Manager Title: Sales Manager
Job Purpose: The job holder will be responsible managing and servicing existing outlets while prospecting and developing new accounts with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue in a highly populated location.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets in the assigned territory in order to achieve the territory given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
- Achieve product availability targets for the assigned territory through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by brand category.
- Enhance product accessibility through identifying and negotiating SOVI (Forward Share Inventory and limit Out of Stocks) and achieving cold and ambient space targets by channel and brand category.
- Promote product affordability on price by ensuring adherence to Recommended Retail Price (RPP) guidelines per strategic focus brand by channel and outlet type.
- Identify, negotiate, plan and execute activation opportunities such as promotions and tastings with customer in line with the territory sales plan.
- Achieve required customer visit hit rate; call effectiveness and minimum order quantities and/ or values in order to drive sales in volume and value.
- Pro-actively manage the cash and credit resources of the customer to drive growth of KWAL brands in terms of volume and value.
- Receive, follow up and resolve all customer queries and complaints in collaboration with the customer service team in an efficient manner.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports to the territory manager to facilitate proper planning.
- Bachelor degree in business a business related course.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales within a similar environment.
- Membership in a professional body would be an added advantage.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
Competencies / Attributes
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Persuasion, negotiation and influencing Skills.
- Drive for results with no excuses.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High levels of professionalism with internal and external customers.
- High level of integrity.
Relationships and working contacts
- Internal – Sales and distribution, marketing, warehousing.
- External – Consumers, drinks venues, modern trade, HORECA, distributors, stockists.
Work Environment: This is a field based role with limited Office time.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, send your updated CV with email & telephone contacts of three professional referees and the application letter quoting the Reference number & Title of the position as the subject to:
The Human Resources Director,
to be received not later than December 28, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
KWAL is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender equity.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.