Microfinance Bank Internal Auditor Job in Kenya December 2016
Latest Jobs opening at Microfinance Bank In Kenya 2016
Recruitment Vacancy : Internal Auditor Work in Kenya Dec 2016
Our client is a fast growing micro-finance banking institution located in Nairobi.
- Maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Prepare and ensure audit plan delivery through audit reviews
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish risk-based audit programs and complete audit work-papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicate audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with management and the auditors
- Prepare special audit and control reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing operating information and trends
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide consolidated reporting, inclusive of an overall audit profile, ensuring that major risks are identified and reported to the Audit Committee on risk hotspots, measures and recommendations
- Appraise adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires
- Follow-up on outstanding audit issues and conduct staff training on audit areas and programs geared towards raising level of compliance.
- Generate management, audit committee and regulator reports
- Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting or related field
- Professional qualifications e.g. CPA/ACCA/CFA/ACII/FIA/FFA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an audit function in a CBK registered institution
- Knowledge of IFRS guidelines and ISA rules
- Experience in financial auditing is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Central Bank of Kenya Regulatory Rules
- Strong analytical skills
- Proper and organized documentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Certificate of good conduct
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance Certificate
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.