ICRC Deputy Head of Maintenance Job in Nairobi Kenya 2016/2017
Fresh recruitment : Deputy Head of Maintenance Vacancy in Nairobi Dec 2016
ICRC Latest Jobs opening in Kenya 2016
The ICRC Regional Delegation in Nairobi is seeking for an experienced & highly motivated individual to fill the position of:
- University Degree in Engineering (civil, mechanical or engineering management);
- Three (3) years of experience in a position of Maintenance Responsible (or equivalent);
- Strong ability to anticipate, schedule, monitor and control tasks;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of different categories of Maintenance duties;
- Excellent command of English (verbal and written);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and preferably with ERP.
- Implement a template of expression of Maintenance request for ICRC offices,
- Ensure that the Maintenance requests are properly channeled to the Maintenance Department,
- Implement a template of Preventive Maintenance check-list for ICRC offices and residences,
- Prepare and communicate to the Head of Maintenance and Technicians/Helpers a weekly work plan.
- Ensure a day-to-day management of the Technicians/Helpers,
- Implement mechanisms of control of good completion of all tasks handled by Technicians/Helpers,
- Appraise the performance of the Technicians/Helpers and coach them.
- Develop procedures and guidelines for maintenance management
- Maintain a high level of communication/dialogue with the Head of Maintenance and the Technicians/Helpers,
- Prepare and communicate to the Head of Maintenance statistical analysis highlighting relevant indicators aiming to adapt the setup (human resources, level of stock of tools, materials and consumables, etc.).
International Committee of the Red Cross,
Nairobi Regional Delegation, Denis Pritt Road,
P.O. Box 73226, Nairobi, 00200,