Area Sales Representative Job in Mombasa- Kenya November 2016
Career Employment : Area Sales Representative work in Kenya Nov 2016
Work Opportunity : Area Sales Representative recruitment 2016
Area Sales Representative (Mombasa) (50k)
Our client is one of Kenya’s FMCG companies who have since their incorporation introduced a variety of products distributed across a variety of channels including institutions, supermarkets, wholesalers and other retail outlets
They are looking to recruit a competent and dynamic Area Sales Representative to grow business through gaining new customers and retaining existing accounts
- Prospecting for new business via general and modern trade channels so as to generate revenue for the company.
- Managing and servicing selected key customers and distributors in a defined territory or region.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication to distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
- Managing and supporting wholesalers and retailers in allocated regions.
- Exploring new avenues of business development apart from retail
- Providing management with market feedback and intelligence.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance against agreed sales and retention targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related/ Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Minimum 3 years experience in field sales.
- Prior experience of managing wholesalers is a must
- Background in FMCG is an added advantage.
- Good at planning & implementing given sales strategy.
- Excellent planning, organizing and customer handling skills.
- Must be a relationship builder.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work under a high pressure environment
How to apply:
Visit http://jobs.adeptsystems.co.ke to send your application including a cover letter and detailed CV, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.