Zipline Country Director Vacancy in Rwanda October 2016
Career opportunity : Country Director Vacancy in in Rwanda Oct 2016
Recruitment Position : Zipline Latest Jobs Oct 2016
- Represent Zipline to senior government officials, international donors, and to press and media. Develop and foster effective working relationship with clients from national to grassroots level.
- Manage all country office staff including oversight of country office finance, administration and human resources. Provide coaching and results-oriented leadership of the country staff. Stimulate individual staff performance and lead overall team development
- Working with global staff to ensure effective reporting and developing continuous process improvements.
- Deliver performance management objectives, agreed business plans, budget and targets and report on all major factors impacting on the business.
- Establish strategic alliances to explore areas for collaboration and expanding and strengthening Zipline’s impact.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in management role
- Minimum 8 years working in logistics, supply chain, or healthcare
- Excellent communication skills for day-to-day relations with public health officials and the local communities served by the Zipline system
- Ability to navigate complex government processes with multiple influencers, and to negotiate and achieve consensus
- Strong organizational, project management, and project execution skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with organization leadership on strategic, operational, and organizational issues, as a strong yet collaborative team member
- Experience conceiving, planning and executing complex programs or projects with verifiable results
- Exceptional strategic thinking, problem-solving, team building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently to solve complex problems and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time within Rwanda and internationally.
- Experience in healthcare, transportation, logistics, or supply chain management
- Familiarity with aviation, flight controls, or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Experience with maintenance programs that combine software and hardware
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- Kinyarwanda and French proficiency preferred but not required
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2445”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2445 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 13th October 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over email or sms. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.