Tribeka Holdings Group Marketing Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya October 2016
Jobs recruitment : Marketing Manager Vacancy in Nairobi Oct 2016
Career Opening : Tribeka Holdings Group employment Oct 2016
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Marketing Director
Travel Rqrd: 60%
Job Purpose: An exciting position has arisen at Tribeka Holdings Group.
The incumbent must have a passion in building a brand, create positive attitude and the ability to work in a team, motivate a sales team and deliver the desired results.
He/she should be responsible for the efficiency of the sales department to meet the highest expectation of the company in terms of sales, profitability and image.
- Identify markets; develop sales/marketing strategies to penetrate markets in line with company business plan.
- Play key role in developing and implementing a robust marketing strategy for the unit(s).
- Assist in digital/social media marketing and maintenance of an online presence.
- Establishes sales and marketing plan, and budget to reflect the company’s goals and objectives.
- Follows, reviews, and improve the Sales and Marketing Standards and Policies at all times.
- Carry out competitive analysis and report findings to the management.
- Establishes departmental procedures for approaching a contact from the initial calls to documentation and follow-up.
- Liaises with concerned departments to ensure that operations will deliver the best quality products to the clients while guaranteeing availability of products.
- Ensure guest complains are adequately addressed and resolved.
- Communicate in advance through the right media all offers, discounts and promotions
- Demonstrate the professional skill set to work across functionally with highly effective outcomes.
- Plan, delegate and communicate all issued related to the marketing department.
- Meet specific sales targets vs. expenses as set from time to time.
- Give timely reports for the departments including, closed sales, timelines and sales projections.
- Come up with unique products for different occasions such as Christmas/Easter packages.
- Generate pipeline of customers by updating mailing lists and contacts specific to individuals and companies.
- Organize in-house sales promotion, themed nights and monthly companies meetings.
- Secure sponsorships for company events.
- Come up with business development ideas increase market share.
- Ensure consistent high standards of customer service, taking action where necessary
- Ensure a membership loyalty program is in place and grow member’s base.
- Ensuring that all correspondence is handled in a professional and expeditious manner.
- Maintaining an accurate and updated members register
- Be responsible for collecting and disseminating information that will add to the positive image of Tribeka Holdings.
- Responsible for ensuring all company websites are running and well updated.
- Ensuring articles that promotes Tribeka Holdings is published in a blog or local dailies together with ensuring an online presence.
- Ensure customer complaints are expeditiously handled and customers called for views
- Ensure guest comments cards are analyzed and corrective action taken
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the management.
- Any other duty as assigned by the directors.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales and marketing environment preferably in the hospitality / entertainment industry.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Public Relations or Tourism related courses.
- Qualification in Finance will be an added advantage
- Track Record in the creation of new markets for services
- Sound Knowledge of the service industry and the market trade within the industry.
- Good organizational skills and an orderly approach to marketing matters.
- An ability to listen, think ahead and communicate.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- The ability to lead by example and strong people management skills.
- Well-developed Communication and Organization skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented, proven leadership skills.
- Passionate about the hotel industry.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com with cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business October 21, 2016.