Farsight Africa Group Human Resource Manager Job in Kenya October 2016
New job position : Human Resource Manager Vacancy in Kenya Oct 2016
Jobs opportunity : Farsight Africa recruitment Oct 2016
About Farsight Africa: Farsight Africa Group is a leading full-service Pan-African communications and research company that delivers impactful solutions to companies, governments, development organizations’ and individuals across East Africa.
Farsight is recruiting a Human Resource Manager whose role will be to maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all staff both consultants and permanent staff; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; maintains other records,
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all state and local employment laws.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development. Master’s degree in Human Resources, preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources organization.
How to Apply:
Send in your resumes with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Ref: Human Resources Manager by 18thOctober 2016 1700hrs.
Applications sent after the deadline will not be received.