Cellulant Systems Administrator Job in Nairobi- Kenya October 2016
Recruitment Vacancy : Cellulant work Vacancy today 2016
Jobs description : Systems Administrator Job In Nairobi Oct 2016
Who are we?
Cellulant is a digital payments business. We run an ecosystem of consumers, merchants and banks in which we facilitate payments and build value through the value-added services we layer on top.
To be able to meet these aggressive growth expectations we need to grow our dynamic team.
The System Administrator role is to ensure that all Cellulant Operating System Stack & External application / Tools are Optimized and Maintain uptime as per Cellulant’s SLA.
- Capacity Planning
- Systems Architecture Design
- Systems Setup, tuning & Configurations
- System resilience & Failover Design & Planning
- Catalogue System backups
- Scheduling of backups
- Verifying & Testing of Backups
- Setup & Configuring Systems monitoring tools
- Administration of the Monitoring tools
- Systems Utilization & Capacity Monitoring
- Systems SLA tracking
- Replication verification
- Schedule replications
- Perform Systems failover Drills
- Setup Systems Redundancy
- Maintain Systems Inventory
- Systems Architecture Diagrams
- Maintain & Review Old documentations
- Systems configuration Documentation
- Systems tool documentation
- Planning of virtualization platform
- Setup of virtualization platform
- Administration of virtual platform
- Define & implement Systems Design policy
- Define & implement Systems Setup policy
- Define & implement Systems Access Policy
- Define & implement Systems Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Fault diagnosis
- Problem resolution
- Liaise with service providers for problem resolution
- Follow up on Systems Reason for Outage with MNO’s & Partners
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related fields of study.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Linux Systems Administration environment.
- Exposure in design and Capacity Planning for Web Service Systems Environment.
- Experience in backend Shell Scripting e.g. Bash, SH, TSH e.t.c
- Experience in Managing and administration of at least 1 database systems e.g. MySql (Preferred), Oracle, Postgresql, SQlite, MS-SQL e.t.c
- Experience in data and database design standards and processes
- Experience in customer engagement and Issue resolution.
- Experience in Office Tools for Reporting, publishing and presentation preparation. In depth understanding of spreadsheet manipulation and reporting.
When working at Cellulant*, you can expect to work on a diverse range of problems, with inspiring and creative colleagues. You will have ample opportunities for growth and career development, and we highly value continuous learning.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
The deadline for application is 14th October 2016.
Do you have questions about this vacancy?
Visit our website at www.cellulant.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0202606696.